Time to put aside our differences. We as a species are facing an unprecedented challenge in 2020, and what doesn’t kill us will only make us stronger to ensure our posterity prospers.
- NEW YORK
- SMALL BUSINESS AID: STATE
- LOCAL SOCIAL MEDIA
- LOCAL SOCIAL MEDIA INDIVIDUALS
- HOME GARDENING, INSIDE AND OUT
- INFO ON CORONA & WHAT HOSPITALS , DOCTORS AND OTHERS ARE DOING
- IS CORONA AIRBORNE? Doctor describes exactly how it is airborne.
Whether it be an act of God (in legal terms its called force majeure), or those who know their time is short, in order to survive as a species on this fragile sphere we must understand it can only be accomplished through an effort of people who really care for their posterity.
One thing that no one disagrees on, the corona virus (CoVID-19) is very contagious. Cattaraugus County will not be immune from its effects. You can already see it in the local grocery stores.
President Trump Announces Chloroquine Will Be Made Available IMMEDIATELY – President Trump made the announcement at the daily Coronavirus press conference in the White House. The president added that chloroquine has shown, “very, very encouraging results” in treating the coronavirus
Facebook and twitter, while they do a good job in alerting people to issues that effect us in the present, such posts are overcome and quickly fade into oblivion by posts of less significance that have little or no value. Further, try a search for local groups on these sites. You won’t find them. If you are lucky you may come across someones post about them.
As such, the following links/descriptions are provided below in the attempt to help all of us to overcome what we now face. If you have a website or post on any of the social media sites such as facebook, twitter and alike you can send your request to email@example.com
SMALL BUSINESS AID: FEDERAL
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act allocated $350 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed amid the pandemic and economic downturn. Known as the Paycheck Protection Program, the initiative provides 100% federally guaranteed loans to small businesses. IMPORTANTLY, THESE LOANS MAYBE FORGIVEN if borrowers maintain their payrolls during the crisis OR RESTORE their payrolls afterward. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY LOANS Small Business Guide and Checklist.
NEW YORK STATE:
NYS Update Page on CoVID-19 from NY Gov on what you can and “can’t” do. Click here to be taken to page.
Guidance on Identifying if your Business is considered Essential Services. ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES OR ENTITIES, including any for profit or non-profit, regardless of the nature of the service, the function they perform, or its corporate or entity structure, are not subject to the in-person restriction.
Important one for all of you really small businesses; “Any business that only has a single occupant/employee (i.e. gas station) has been deemed exempt and need not submit a request to be designated as an essential business.” Click here to read posting.
Call for Health Professionals. In the event that the COVID-19 crisis worsens, we need the help of qualified health professionals to supplement our hospital capacity on a temporary basis. Click here to read posting.
LOCAL SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS:
- Police State Preppers of Olean NY and surrounding area’s
- WNY/Southern Tier Quarantine Swap
- Olean Area – Supplies, Food and Store Updates
LOCAL SOCIAL MEDIA INDIVIDUALS PROVIDING INFO:
INFO ON CORONA:
- NY Doctor Vladimir Zelenko Finds 100% Success Rate in 350 Patients Using Hydroxychloroquine with Z-Paks. The New York doctor also posted a video explaining his success with hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks. His treatment resulted in the shortness of breath issue being resolved in 4 to 6 hours. Dr. Zelenko in his study had zero deaths, zero hospitalizations and zero intubations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h9UXkDaI5A&feature=emb_title
- Medical Experts Discuss NY Doctors Coronavirus Hydroxychloroquine Treatment w/ 100% Success Rate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPPkhmPOwi0&feature=emb_title
- New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C. Seriously sick coronavirus patients in New York state’s largest hospital system are being given massive doses of vitamin C — based on promising reports that it’s helped people in hard-hit China, The Post has learned. Dr. Andrew G. Weber, a pulmonologist and critical-care specialist affiliated with two Northwell Health facilities on Long Island, said his intensive-care patients with the coronavirus immediately receive 1,500 milligrams of intravenous Vitiman C. Click here to read article.
- in case you still have doubts about the effectiveness of vitamin C against viruses, please read carefully this press release by the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. Click here to read article.
- NYC ICU Doctor: Does CoVID-19 really cause ARDS?  Here is a New York State Doctor who is basically backing up South Korea’s treatment protocols ,. Corona Virus: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Diagnostics. “I am a physician who has been working at the bedside of COVID+ patients in NYC. I believe we are treating the wrong disease and that we must change what we are doing if we want to save as many lives as possible. I welcome any feedback, especially from those bedside: doctors, nurses, xray techs, pharmacists, anyone and everyone. Does this sound wrong or right, is something more right? Please let me know. @cameronks
- Scientists Reveal 2 Easy Steps To Lower Spread Of Coronavirus In Your Workplace. Social distancing has kept millions of people in their homes for weeks. The new rules against large gatherings has also closed most offices across the United States. So what happens when Americans start going back to work? Scientists say rethinking the way our buildings are designed could help stop the spread of coronavirus. In a scientific review, published in the journal mSystems, a team of researchers reveal two things every home and office can do to lower the transmission of COVID-19. First, scientists recommend opening up windows to improve air flow. The team from the University of California, Davis and University of Oregon also say letting more natural light into a room will help create a healthier environment. Click here to read article one, click here to read article two.
- California Pandemic Scientist Says His Team Has Found Potential Cure for COVID-19 Virus (Video). Glanville’s team took antibodies used to neutralize SARS and used technology in their lab to adapt them to recognize COVID-19. Dr. Glanville says he has very potent antibodies to combat the virus and has sent samples out to the military. Click here for video/article.
- IS CORONA AIRBORNE? Doctor describes exactly how it is airborne. Click here for video.
- Loss of taste, smell key COVID-19 symptoms – British scientists’ study Using all the data collected, the research team developed a mathematical model to identify which combination of symptoms – ranging from loss of smell and taste, to fever, persistent cough, fatigue, diarrhoea, abdominal pain and loss of appetite -was most accurate in predicting COVID-19 infection. Click here for video.
- Evidence over hysteria — COVID-19. After watching the outbreak of COVID-19 for the past two months, I’ve followed the pace of the infection, its severity, and how our world is tackling the virus. While we should be concerned and diligent, the situation has dramatically elevated to a mob-like fear spreading faster than COVID-19 itself. When 13% of Americans believe they are currently infected with COVID-19 (mathematically impossible), full-on panic is blocking our ability to think clearly and determine how to deploy our resources to stop this virus. Over three-fourths of Americans are scared of what we are doing to our society through law and hysteria, not of infection or spreading COVID-19 to those most vulnerable. Click here for article.
- United States Coronavirus (COVID-19) Interactive Map Tracker by County. Click here to visit.
- NY Doctor David Price: Overwhelming Majority of People Catch Coronavirus by Touching Infected Person and Touching Your Face (VIDEO). “You may hear a little inflection in my voice like I’m emotional. It’s not because I’m scared. It’s actually the opposite. For the first time in a while, I’m actually not scared,” Price said via video. “I work at probably the premier hospital in New York City. Our hospital is almost exclusively a COVID-19 hospital, but we’re learning and we know a lot. And what I want you guys to know is that every single day we’re getting better, we know more. And I am confident that the stuff I can tell you today should make you guys feel like when this comes to your community that you don’t have to be scared and that you can protect your family.” Click here for video/article.
- The latest from ivy league researchers show that lock down does not effect R0 (contagion/contact rate). Click here for article.
- If 6 of 7 COVID-19 Cases Are Not Being Reported as One Study Suggests — The Current Mortality Rate Sinks to Flu-Like Levels. The coronavirus continues to hit the senior population and those with prior health disrders the hardest. The coronavirus continues to hit the senior population and those with prior health disrders the hardest. Click here to visit.
- Whiz kid creates website to monitor virus spread and statistics that updates every minute and also filters out the BS. Click here for article. Looks pretty accurate based on other more reliable news sources reporting similar stats. Click here for his outbreak website
- Johns Hopkins Website on Corona Outbreak.
- Genetic analyses suggest that the 2019-nCoV virus emerged from a virus related to SARS . Two studies have been published that correlate a connection between CoV (corona virus) and SIV (swine influenza virus) related infections. The CoV study was published by the US Institute of Medicine (USIM), and the SIV by the Journal of Veterinary Medicine (JVM).
- Doctor says plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients may be an effective treatment to save lives. Lou Dobbs interview.
- NIAID Makes New Images of SARS-CoV-2 Available for COVID-19 Coverage. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ Rocky Mountain Laboratories (RML) has produced images of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2, previously known as 2019-nCoV), the causative pathogen of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), on its scanning and transmission electron microscopes this week. Click here to learn more…
- New Study Indicates How Long Coronaviruses Can Survive on a Surface. The new coronavirus CoVID-19 virus is anything like its family members, a new study suggests it could survive on inanimate objects for well over a week. According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) it’s “currently unclear if a person can get 2019-nCoV by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.” Click here to read more…
- WHO considers ‘airborne precautions’ for medical staff after study shows coronavirus can survive in air
- Vitamin D
OTHER STUDIES OF INTERESTS:
- Free Survival PDFs, Manuals, and Downloads (2020 Update)
- A DIY Colloidal / Ionic Silver Generator(s). Hospitals and other people in the know are using it for disinfectant purposes. Build your own. Video click here. Articles here (battery power 1; battery power 2 (In .pdf. download and print). Pure silver rods purchase here. Alligator clips purchase here. 6 Things to Consider Before Using a DIY Colloidal Silver
- The Ultimate Gas Mask Guide
- How to protect yourself from coronavirus, according to the White House. The new guidance recommends social distance and good hygiene.
- How to Protect Your Home From Coronavirus
- Military & Army Surplus
- Decontamination Procedures
- The Best Ways to Store Seeds
- Patient decontamination station: planning, setup, and operation
- Photos of Decontamination Facilities and Procedures
- Guidelines for Mass Casualty Decontamination
- Military Survival Manuals PDFS
- Free U.S. Military Manuals – Survival Ebooks
HOME GARDENING, INSIDE AND OUT:
- Growing Tomatoes in a bucket. If you dream of juicy, red tomatoes (Lycopersicon esculentum; USDA zones 10 through 11) right from the vine, but think you don’t have room in your yard to grow them, you might be surprised to learn how little space they really require. https://homeguides.sfgate.com/grow-tomatoes-5-gallon-buckets-40421.html video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5HaZXJttz4
- Bucket Farming. Container planting vegetables is not a new concept, but what about using buckets for growing vegetables? Yes, buckets. Keep reading to learn more about how to grow vegetables in a bucket. https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/containers/growing-vegetables-in-buckets.htm
- Beware, though, your growing radishes will need an extra measure of tender loving care in order to thrive. Still, if you keep the containers close by and tend them every few days the results can be outstanding, and your harvest goes just a few feet to the table. If planted in succession over the course of the entire growing season there’s no reason not to get a harvest that lasts for months. https://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/outdoors/gardening/growing-radishes-in-containers
- Read more at Gardening Know How: Vegetables In A 5-Gallon Bucket: How To Grow Vegetables In A Bucket https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/containers/growing-vegetables-in-buckets.htm
- Growing mushrooms. Growing mushrooms can be complicated- but it doesn’t have to be! In this video, I go over one of the simplest methods of growing mushrooms that pretty much anyone can do at home. https://blog.freshcapmushrooms.com/learn/bucket-grow/
- Alternative to 5 gallon buckets. https://www.berryhilldrip.com/Tomato-5W575-5-Gallon-Growing-Bags-for-growing-tomatoes-peppers-cucumbers-etc-indoors.html
- The 8 Best Vegetables to Grow Indoors. A little sunlight and the right soil is all you’ll need. Put your green thumb to work—and save yourself a trip to the farmer’s market—by growing your own veggies, fruits, herbs, and other foods indoors year-round. https://www.countryliving.com/gardening/garden-ideas/g19623922/indoor-vegetable-garden/Indoor Vegetable Garden Ideas – How to Grow Vegetables
- Raising Backyard Chickens for Dummies. I should have known better than to attempt to build a chicken coop without a plan. I had dreams of creating an affordable coop using scrap wood and old wine cases for siding that could be wheeled around the yard as needed. $500 and about 60 hours of labor later – I have built a battleship. Yes, it’s pretty, but completely overbuilt and inefficient. The wheels sit on my porch, unable to bear the weight of the massive amounts of lumber and nails that went into this bad boy. https://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/raising-backyard-chickens-dummies/
- The Best Ways to Store Seeds. Perhaps you’ve collected the seeds from your summer garden, and the fall vegetables will soon have a bounty of seeds to save. Or maybe you just have excess from planting earlier in the year. Either way, those seeds represent a bounty of food and foliage for the next planting season. It’s important to store them properly so that they aren’t lost or damaged before next year. https://www.thespruce.com/simple-and-creative-seed-storage-ideas-4109218
- The 10 Best Seed Companies for Heirloom and Non-GMO If you’re looking for seeds for your vegetable garden that are not associated with GMOs, Bayer/Monsanto, or any of their subsidiaries, like Seminis, look no farther…Each of the following seed companies have taken the Safe Seed Pledge and tested their stock to be free of GMOs. https://www.smallfootprintfamily.com/the-10-best-seed-companies-for-heirloom-seeds
- How to Save Seeds – Seed Savers Exchange. Follow these three simple steps for learning how to save your own seeds. https://www.seedsavers.org/how-to-save-seeds
- 20 Foods with Long Shelf Lives that Last for the Long Term. When it comes to prepping, there isn’t anything much more important than having a good supply of the basics that keep us alive. Those prepper basics are of course food, water, security, and shelter. But the biggest struggle for many is actually finding the foods that last a long time. In this post, we take a look at the 20 best prepping foods for long-term storage and how to extend the shelf life of your foods. https://thepreppingguide.com/foods-with-longest-shelf-life/
- How to Grow Food Indoors in Winter. There’s nothing quite like being able to pick fresh vegetables and herbs from your garden to cook with, but that really isn’t much of an option when it’s -10 degrees and snowing outside, is it? https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/how-grow-food-indoors-winter.html
- The 8 Best Survival Food Companies for Long Term Food. Emergencies can happen at any time and it’s wise to be prepared. Long term food storage is not just for the military and doomsday preppers. Everyone should be prepared to care for yourself and your family in times of natural disasters or national crisis. https://downtoearthhomesteaders.com/the-8-best-survival-food-companies-for-long-term-food-storage-compared/
- How to Start a Long-Term Home Food Storage & Prepare. Centuries ago, food pantries, or “larders” as they were called then, were an essential space in every household. Weekly trips to the market were impractical or impossible, and families relied on their pantries to get them through the lean winter months. https://www.moneycrashers.com/long-term-home-food-storage-emergency/
SIMPLE TIPS ON AVOIDANCE:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Keep your immune system functioning at top level (contact this author for his opinions on the subject)
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider
- When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
- NY Doctor David Price: Overwhelming Majority of People Catch Coronavirus by Touching Infected Person and Touching Your Face (VIDEO). “I work at probably the premier hospital in New York City. Our hospital is almost exclusively a COVID-19 hospital, but we’re learning and we know a lot. And what I want you guys to know is that every single day we’re getting better, we know more. And I am confident that the stuff I can tell you today should make you guys feel like when this comes to your community that you don’t have to be scared and that you can protect your family.” Click here for video/article.